Duplicate a Sign Up
We offer the option to duplicate sign ups so you can easily reuse sign ups created for similar events.
- From your account Sign Ups page, click the Created tab. If you do not see the sign up, select the gear icon to the right of the sign ups and from that icon check the option to Show Sign Ups in the Past. You should then see all sign ups associated with the account.
- To the right of the sign up title you will see four icons.
- Click the ellipsis icon (…).
- Click Duplicate to proceed to the next step where you can create a copy of the sign up.
- Enter a new title and assign the sign up to a new group if needed.
- Click the "Create Copy" button to complete the duplication.
- Return to your account Sign Ups page to see the unpublished version of the sign up located under the Created tab.
- If you do not see the sign up, check the option to Show Unpublished Sign Ups (locate by clicking the gear icon to the right of the sign ups).
- Select the pencil icon to the right of the sign up to edit dates, times or other relevant information before publishing the new version of your sign up.
See More Information
Posted by SignUpGenius