Check Email Delivery
Email can be extremely frustrating these days... particularly for a site like ours. Even though we only send legitimate emails that people want, sometimes virus software and server firewalls still block our emails because of over-aggressive protection. Here is what you should do:
- Click "Messages" on the left side of your account page. On the "Dashboard" tab you will see a log of "Recently Sent" emails. Click the "Stats icon" to the far right of a row to access Message Details to view the text of the email, and Message Analytics to view Delivery Details.
- Verify that you have the correct email addresses in your group. To do this, log into the site and click "Groups" on the left side of your account page.
- Have your users check and see if the message was accidentally diverted into their JUNK email folder. Most email programs will let you "white list" an email address so that it won't get sent to JUNK. All our emails come from either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Check and see if all the emails you are having problems with are from the same source. For example, if everyone that is not receiving the email is from a specific company... then that company may be blocking our emails with an over-aggressive firewall. You can then put in a request to the IT department to make sure that SignUpGenius.com emails are allowed through.
- If you would like further assistance, please contact our support team and tell us the emails that seem to be having the problem so that we can investigate it.
Posted by SignUpGenius