Removing Ads from Sign Ups
Paid subscribers have the ability to assign no-ads licenses to sign ups while the subscription is active. As events pass, you can remove the license from one sign up and re-assign to a new sign up. There are two easy ways to assign no-ads licenses to your sign ups.
- From the upper right side of your account Sign Ups page, locate the circle with your initials or profile pic and then click “Billing.”
- Under Active Products click “Assign No Ads.”
- Check the box next to a sign up to assign no-ads licenses to your sign ups.
- When you are creating your sign up, go to Step 5: Settings and scroll down to “Preferences.”
- Check the box that reads: “Remove ads on this sign up.”
- Select the green “Update” button at the end of the page to save changes.
Posted by SignUpGenius