100 Fun Activities for Kids, Page 2
Beat The Summer Boredom
1 / Page 2 of 3 / 3
38. Find a charity to help out.
39. Sign up to volunteer for Vacation Bible School.
40. Make cookies and distribute to local fire stations. Firemen love a sweet treat!
41. Pre-package non-perishable food items and toiletries to carry in your car and give out when you see someone in need.
42. Help out an elderly or disabled neighbor with yard work.
43. Plan a fundraiser (dog wash, car wash). Sign Up Example.
44. Collect items for a local charity in need.
45. Plan a neighborhood clean up day. Sign Up Example.
46. Take in a minor league baseball game.
47. Go to a movie at the discount theater.
48. Visit the bowling alley.
49. Join the YMCA.
50. Go fishing.
51. Find a local drive in movie theater.
52. Check out a new museum or go back and visit your favorite.
53. Go to the farmer’s market.
54. Play miniature golf.
55. Go biking and take along a picnic.
56. Join a swim team.
57. Find a rollerskating rink or go rollerblading outside.
58. Arrange an outing with friends to a pool, movie, mall, etc.
59. Attend vacation bible school.
60. Visit a nature trail.
61. Feed the ducks.
62. Set up a lemonade stand.
63. Create a flier and distribute to neighbors offering babysitting, pet sitting, yard work, etc.
64. Have teens plan a backyard camp for younger kids. Sign Up Example.
65. Hang a list of jobs your kids can do around the house for extra $$.
1 / Page 2 of 3 / 3
Posted by Kate White
There are currently no comments for this page.
Post Your Comment
NOTE: You do not need an account to post. For the ability to delete, create an account.
Thank you for making my life so much easier! For years, I've been Room Mom, Cheer Mom, Scout Mom, etc. and juggled working and trying to organize and keep up with all the activities associated with having a social little girl. I managed, but it wasn't until finding your site that I was able to organize some rather complicated "going-ons" with virtually no effort at all. Thanks so much for such a great site!
Lisa Schneider -
See what others say
Recent Home & Family Articles